As a structural integrator, there are a wide variety of classes you can choose to take in any given year. Some give you CEU’s, some fulfill one requirement or another, and some just sound interesting. Ultimately, though, you want to make sure your classes are not a waste of time or money. You need practical skills that make you — and your practice — better.
To determine whether Seeing Made Easy makes sense for you and your practice, keep reading.
When looking at your clients:
- Do you find yourself sensing that something is wrong but that you really have no idea what it is?
- Do you find the trust of your clients suffers because you can’t verbalize what you see?
- Do you find prospective clients skeptical of your abilities because you really aren’t sure of the postural distortions you see?
- Do you want to become more efficient and effective at spotting postural dysfunctions?
- Do you want to be able to verbalize what you see quickly and easily?
- Do you want to be able to tailor your sessions to your clients’ needs based on those easy-to-spot postural distortions?
Look at the picture to the right. Can you identify the postural distortions that apply to this person? If this person walked in your door, would you be able to help him understand how his posture affects his level of pain and discomfort?
If you cannot confidently identify at least 5 postural dysfunctions, you MUST read on.
“I wish I had taken this class 17 years ago!”
Bill Kamer, Certified Advanced Rolfer
Your role as a structural integrator
As someone who’s perceived as an expert in posture, you need to be able to talk coherently about posture to others.
If you can’t, the consequences to your practice can be huge. As a result of being unable to see and talk about postural distortions you will experience:
- Lack of confidence in your abilities
- Constant frustration planning sessions for clients’ unique needs
- Difficulty explaining why you’re doing what you’re doing to your clients
- Uncontrollable inconsistency in the results you get with your clients
- Trouble building your practice as clients realize you have nothing but empty platitudes about posture and no concrete, practical information
None of the above are positive for you as a structural integrator.
The solution to all of the above issues lies in learning simple, straightforward, and easy body-reading techniques that make seeing easy.
How would you like to be able to:
- spot postural dysfunctions quickly and easily?
- be able to communicate those dysfunctions to your clients?
- establish a strategy for your sessions to address your clients’ true needs?
How would you like to truly know what you’re saying and doing because you’re able to see the concrete, obvious postural distortions that clients show up with?
Seeing can be easy, and it should be easy.
In one weekend, we can show you how to see, and your practice will never be the same again.